December 15, 2010

"Hope is a dangerous word, it can drive a man insane"

I was relying on hope.
I fell down and did not know whether I will get up.
I prayed to God for hope and He gave me in abundance.

I again fell down, looking at my opportunity lost, but I realized I was not in pain.
Because I had hope and that kept me alive.

I fell down again.
I brooded for some time. Then I got up.
This was because of hope.

Hope kept me alive.
I realized that I have more avenues to look upon for what I am searching than rather waste my time grumbling upon my lost opportunity.

As I walked through the streets of Hoora ( Bahrain), a thought just flashed across my mind.
Am I addicted to Hope???


Am I on the brink on insanity. Or am I keeping hope.

Hope is a gift from God.
Denying there is hope is a sin.

Just thinking about the hope that I have and where it will lead me.

No comments: